Stress effects everyone at some time affecting how we feel both emotionally and physically. Learning easy to use, effective stress solutions empowers and enables improved health and well-being, better communication, clearer focus, improved relationships, more confidence and a peace within.
From large corporate companies to small community group projects, I share the best of evidence-based stress management tools and technologies empowering participants to recognise signs of stress and how to prepare for, self-manage and recover from things they find stressful.
Taught in creative and interactive ways, workshops are designed to best meet the needs of your organisation. With a long background in training and group work, workshops are experiential, informative, unique and fun.
In the community, workshops are usually in small groups and often with people with similar, or shared, experiences.
Professional training and workshops may be held in the workplace or in a community setting, away from workplace stresses. From small groups to large numbers of employees and management teams, workshops can take into account your organisations requirements.
Workshops and courses are designed for:
- Community Groups, Health Focused Groups and Voluntary Organisations.
- Forward thinking Corporate Companies and small Businesses who recognise the importance of employee well-being.
- Experienced professionals looking for effective methods for self-care and prevention of Compassion Fatigue and Burnout.
- Helping and Health Professionals interested in learning more about cutting edge tools and techniques to add to existing skills.
Current workshops and training:
(This page being updated. Please contact me to find out more or call back soon for more details and information)
- An Introduction to Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)+ for Helping and Health Professionals
- EFT levels 1 and 2 (practitioner Training) – March 2019 – details coming soon.
- Resilience from the Heart
- How to Grow From Stress to Strength
- Live With Laughter (online)
- Laughter Yoga Wellness
- ME/CFS Awareness working with ME/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Fibromyalgia/MS
- The Heart of Compassion Fatigue Resilience – Helping and Health Professionals, First Responders, Complementary Therapists
Please contact Caroline to discuss your individual and organisation’s needs.