Next EFT Training on the Shropshire/Staffordshire border Fri-Sun 18/19/20 October, in Shifnal, J4, M54.
Are you a heart-centred helping or health professional and would like to add EFT to your toolbox? Maybe you are someone who would like to know more about helping others with EFT, or for your own self care?
With over 5 years experience in teaching Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) to people from a wide range of backgrounds, you can expect my training courses to be experiential, enlightening, moving and fun.
EFT (Tapping) is amazing and I recommend Caroline Rolling’s Training Course. It will be three life transforming days, filled with learning, connection and fun.
Going on Caroline’s Course changed my life. – N. Maynard
EFT Practitioner Training is divided into three levels and is Certified by the EFTMRA
Once training is completed, you will have access to a wealth of resources and support the EFTMRA offers as well as my support here in Shropshire and online.
I was also very impressed with Caroline’s post course support, with supervision days planned as well as support and guidance with working with case study clients. What more can you ask of a trainer? – Corinne Loveday, Shropshire UK, 2019
Level 1 – A one day course where you will learn the foundations of EFT.
Level 2 – A two day Practitioner level course certified by the EFTMRA (level 1 a prerequisite)
Level 3 – Advanced Practitioner level two day course requiring ongoing training to maintain the level. Certified through the EFTMRA
EFT Levels 1 and 2 Combined Training – 3 days
What you will learn:
Level 1 – The Foundation
One-day course open to anyone wanting to learn EFT. Level 1 is mandatory in order to progress to level 2.
What you will learn:
- Brief history of EFT
- Understanding the concepts of EFT and connections to existing therapies and healing modalities
- The discovery statement upon which EFT is based
- Understanding and experiencing the effects of disruptions in the human energy system
- Understanding the concept of psychological reversal and simple techniques to overcome it.
- The ‘basic recipe’. Learn the full EFT protocol, with demonstrations and experiential practice
- EFT shortcuts – learn ways to streamline EFT further
- Techniques to greatly improve the effectiveness of EFT – including the importance of being specific, dealing with shifting aspects of memories and emotions, special points and being persistent
- Discover the wide range of physical and emotional issues for which EFT is effective and the few areas where EFT shouldn’t be used
- Testing the effectiveness of treatments and how to handle situations that can arise
- Learn and practice key EFT techniques, the ‘movie technique’, ‘chasing the pain’ and the ‘personal peace procedure’
- The importance of energy toxins and how to eliminate their effects
- Understanding cognitive shifts – what verbal and physical signs to expect
- Experience working with bothersome memories
- How to address addictive cravings
- What to do when EFT doesn’t work.
- Lots of practice work so you can experience the techniques yourself.
This 2-day intensive experiential training will cover:
- Understanding in how our past learning becomes the filter through which we see our present
- How EFT can remove obstacles to affirmations working so we can create the future we desire.
- Gentle techniques for reducing trauma, minimising re-traumatisation
- More on addressing Physical Issues – how to get to emotional reasons behind physical issues and dis-ease
- Understand how to identify and address negative thought patterns and beliefs
- How to work with Phobias
- Ways to find Core Issues.
- New Tapping Points
- Further methods in Testing results
- Practitioner Maintenance
- A guide to using EFT by Telephone and SKYPE
- Working with Groups – applications, uses and advantages of group tapping
- Borrowing Benefits – experience positive side effects when using EFT in groups
- Paired EFT skills practice
This EFT training is Suitable for:
- Therapists who want to integrate EFT with existing helping skills
- Health Professionals who wish to use EFT alongside existing practice and support patients in improving their sense of well-being
- Life coaches or sports coaches working with clients to optimise their performance
- Anyone wishing to learn this gentle self-help tool for themselves or as an EFT practitioner.
Your Investment £345
What makes Caroline an exception trainer is her ability to tune into her students needs. As someone with a quirky way of learning, this was a huge help for me. All my needs were listened to and appropriate helpful strategies suggested and changes to resource applied whenever possible made to make it easier for people with learning diversity. Nothing was too much trouble to Caroline. – Corinne Loveday – Shropshire, 2019
Places limited to 10 people, a deposit of £50 secures your place. Contact me now
EFT Training Course dates in Shropshire:
18/19/20 October, 2019
7/8/9/ February, 2019
(In the heart of Shifnal, 1 mile from J4, M54, and just 5 min walk from train station)
Revisiting EFT Training? Anyone who has previously completed EFT levels 1 and 2 with myself or Karl Dawson may repeat the full three day course for £75.
for Helping and Health Professionals
This experiential introduction to EFT provides a practical insight into EFT.
During the workshop you will:
- Find out about the history and principles of EFT
- Experience and learn EFT basic tapping techniques for self-care
- Find out how EFT can aid in recovery from PTSD, Addictions and more
- Appreciate how EFT may be used to help relieve pain and discomfort
- Hear how EFT may be taught to clients/patients
- See a demonstration of The Movie Technique
- Discover what’s covered in EFT Practitioner Training
- Find out how to train in EFT and add EFT to your skills
- Find out about advanced applications of EFT
- Learn about EFT research studies (including my own research with civilian survivors of war in Bosnia)
- Hear about advancements in EFT and how EFT is being integrated into mainstream practice
- Take away a practical tool for self-regulation
Includes 30 minute video of the newly released film, “The Science of Tapping”.
Your Investment £55.00 Contact me to book your place
(£30 will be discounted from levels 1/2 EFT Certificated course fees if you enrol within 12 months following the introduction to EFT workshop)
Contact me here for more information